SOVA’s One Talk toolbox contains services and resources that complement the One Talk solution
SOVA’s Power Tools: Go beyond the basics
(Download the price list here)
- Tech Alert – A voicemail platform for One Talk that will call afterhours/emergency staff when a message is left on the company voicemail box. This ensures that a business will always provide prompt responses to any voicemail left by a customer. Tech Alert offers two notification options – Sequential or Simultaneous. (Click here for the Tech Alert Set Up form.)
- Personal Virtual Assistant – Give every Sales Representative the Personal Assistant they have always wanted. In-bound calls are screened with the caller choosing from options (Customer Service, Billing, Sales, etc.) Sales inquiries are always routed back to the Sales Rep.
- Toll Free Number – Establish a new number or port an existing one. Project the image of a large company no matter the size of your business. Build a custom One Talk Auto-Receptionist using a Toll Free number your customers will remember.
- Call Queue (Auto Call Distribution) – Your business calls will be answered in the order in which they are received by your business; and your customers will be notified if they have to wait for a representative.
- Voicemail to Email (Group Voicemail with Messaging) – Send One Talk Voicemail messages to any email account for easy retrieval and distribution. Voicemails are sent as an audio file attachment
- Voicemail to Text – Send voicemail alerts to any mobile number to ensure faster response times.
- eFax – Send and receive faxes by simply using your email.
- Call Recording – Record inbound calls automatically and/or record any call on-demand.
- Remote Call Forward Number – Allows you to advertise your business in any area with local numbers that forward to your main office.
- Call Report Dashboard – Get detailed statistics on inbound calls. Call reports include Talk Time, number of Transfers, number of Dropped calls… just to name a few.
- Overhead Paging
- Business Continuity Solutions – Router recommendations and installation
- Leasing Program for One Talk phones, routers, and installation
- Professional On-Site Installation
Don’t forget we do the Basics very well.
- My Biz Portal Setup
- Number Porting Management
- Phone System Design & One Talk Phone Model Recommendation
- Post-Sale Help Desk/Trouble Ticket Support
- Remote Installation Consultation
- Sales Engagement with you and your customer to qualify the opportunity and close the sale
- Whiteboard/Call Flow Design
The most valuable tool in SOVA’s One Talk Toolbox.
We are working collaboratively with sales teams in several VZW markets calling prospective customers on the sales representatives’ behalf and arranging conference calls and/or appointments. Sign up your team today and let SOVA help you build a bigger and better One Talk sales funnel. Here’s how…
- We’ll work with you to plan the campaign
- We’ll have weekly calls to review results
- We’ll qualify opportunities and arrange joint calls or meetings
- Together we’ll uncover and close more One Talk sales
Browse video tutorials that demonstrate the most common used features on One Talk phones.
Interactive simulators provide a visual guide and a “hands-on” walkthrough of One Talk functions. There’s no narration, so you can learn at your own pace.
Click the below link and scroll down to “One Talk” to access the simulators.